The first of a set of posts on professionalism and radical professionalism appeared on this day a year ago. Here is the whole set again, this Happy Labour Day.
- an introductory post (2017-08-15): mostly screenshots, setting up the rationale for the series: a need to talk about The P-Word
- Radical professionalism (1): it is not neutrality (2017-09-03)
- Radical professionalism (2): it is not about appearances (2017-09-04)
- two other entremets posts (here and here).
- Radical professionalism (3): what it is and what it could be (2017-09-18)
- Radical professionalism (4): it exists and it’s medievalist (2017-09-19)
Alas, there may be more to it, and a darker side. (more…)
The plot thickens… (more…)
(in three parts)
Abstract and synopsis: (more…)