This is the first of a set of posts on “professionalism.”
- this present introductory post (2017-08-15): mostly screenshots, setting up the rationale for the series: a need to talk about The P-Word
- Radical professionalism (1): it is not neutrality (2017-09-03)
- Radical professionalism (2): it is not about appearances (2017-09-04)
- two other entremets posts (here and here).
- Radical professionalism (3): what it is and what it could be (2017-09-18)
- Radical professionalism (4): it exists and it’s medievalist (2017-09-19)
Work in progress, currently at 1000 words or so; due for completion
at the end of the next week at the end of this month. It’s yet another in the seemingly-never-ending philological-political series.
Sneak preview …
TW: contains screenshots from fascists
UPDATE 2017-08-17: via Katie Dangerfield, for Global News